GRANT OF BUSINESS PERMIT/EXPARTIATE QUOTA POSITION.
This is a consent in writing granted to a company to employ an alien to specifically designated job position, and all application must be accompanied by the following documents.
(A) BUSINESS PERMIT
1. Completed immigration Form T/1.
2. Certificate of incorporation
3. Memorandum and article of association
4. Feasibility report ( should be certified and registered with Corporate Affairs Commission(CAC)
5. CAC’s Form 2 and 7
6. Joint Venture Agreement for partnership ventures between Nigerian and foreigners
7. Company’s current Tax clearance certificate
8. Lease agreement for C of O for operating premises.
Note: For Business permit, the Authorized share capital must not be less than N10 Million.
(B) GRANT OF EXPATRIATE QUOTA ONLY
Same documents as in (a) above plus;
1. Evidence of imported machinery such as Form M, proforma invoice and clean certificate of inspection issued by Government appointed pre-shippment inspection Agent.
2. License/permit/certificate from relevant Government Agencies for the operation of the project if company is engaged in oil services, health care services, fishing, mining constructions.
3. Evidence of work at hand , its duration and value attached to the contract(s) if the company is engaged in building,civil engineering ,construction.
4. Proposed annual salaries to be paid to the expatriates to be recruited indicating designation, names, jobs description and qualifications.
RENEWAL OF EXPATRIATE QUOTA POSITION.
1. Completed immigration Form/T2
2. Corporate Tax clearance certificate.
3. Current tax clearance certificate of the expatriates
4. Expatriate quota Returns for the three months preceding the date of approval.
5. Detailed training programme for Nigerians
6. List of Nigerians understudying expatriate on prescribed format showing date employed qualification, etc.
7. List of Nigerian senior staff showing names, designations , salaries per annum,
8. Certified current Audited accounts;
9. Annual income tax clearance certificate of expatriate staff.
Fees payable for service rendered;
1. Automation/migration- 51,000
2. Processing fee – 30,000
3. Business permit- 100,000
4. Each quota position- 30,000
5. Renewal of quota position- 30,000
6. Professional fee/PR.- To be negotiated by parties
To enhance your chances of securing the exact number of expatriate quota slots a company requires, its crucial for the applicant to double the number of slots so required in the application letter. To be precise, if a company desires to secure 5 foreign experts, its basic to apply for 15 slots so that after all reductions by the Minister, the intended 5 slots will be approved to the company.
Please note that a company can only pay for any specific number of slots approved, thus if more that 5 slots is approved from the example given above, the company reserves the right to reject the ones in excess.
For Quick processing of business permit and expatriate quota within 6weeks please call 07069279374 or send an e-mail to : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org